Door 7 / Show 8
George van den Broek aka Yellow Days is a teenager hailing from the town of Haslemere, England. He sings like a 300 year wizard and sits perfectly next to ’70s soul greats. Peppered with winding, magical mystery tour-like interludes, his debut album Is Everything Ok In Your World? is as complete a statement as they come, and presents an artist with – what you’d expect – an almost frightening level of ideas and creativity up his sleeve. It’s clear that traditional genre boundaries mean little to van den Broek, and it makes the record a refreshing melting pot of jazz, indie, soul and beyond. It’s an incredibly conscious album, tackling battles amongst friends, strangers and himself with the upmost care. In a world increasingly anxious and disconnected, the compassion and care of Yellow Days is something to treasure.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.