Seeing Weedeater live is like attending a public rally led by a great orator, or even witnessing a particularly rousing sermon in a church. You’re there for a reason, you know that, although you might not be sure of exactly why; perhaps it’s been a while since you’ve seen them live and you forget how much fun their live shows are, or maybe you were ambivalent about leaving your couch that night but a friend convinced you into it. Before long you’re DEEP IN IT, fully enthralled, hanging on every riff, every transition, every escalating croon and growl. You get lost in the moment, fully wrapped up in it, and it’s all over way too soon. You lose yourself in the absolute best of ways.
Men and women, do not sleep on this next opportunity to see Weedeater live: it will be worth every cent, we promise! Together with Tone Deaf Touring, MetalSucks is pleased to present the band’s North American tour with Zeke and Sierra in tow.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.