TRINITY FALLEN, the new band featuring former TESTAMENT bassist Greg Christian alongside members of SCORCHED-EARTH POLICY and NUCLEAR RABBIT, will make its live debut on August 5 at Slim’s in San Francisco, California.
TRINITY FALLEN recently recorded demo containg three songs, including “Apache Skies”.
TRINITY FALLEN is:
Judd Mason (SCORCHED-EARTH POLICY) – Vocals
Jason Branyan (NUCLEAR RABBIT) – Guitar
Greg Christian (TESTAMENT) – Bass
Timothy Bailey (NUCLEAR RABBIT) – Drums
In an interview with Germany’s Rock Hard magazine, TESTAMENT guitarist Eric Peterson stated about Christian’s January 2014 exit from the band: “Well, you know, I’ll just say this… Greg, basically, I think, was basically struggling in his mind with what he was doing. And he just seemed very unhappy on tour, and he has a lot of different reasons; he can only describe that. But he just seemed very unhappy, and we just let him go. Like, ‘Okay, you’re unhappy. Then go.’ ‘Cause it was a lot of tours where he was unhappy. That’s all I can really say about that.”
While speaking to 100PercentRock.com, TESTAMENT singer Chuck Billy offered a slightly different take on what happened to cause Christian’s departure from the band. He said: “Well, I think Greg, he informed us that he wasn’t going to be participating on the new record release and that was his last tour with us. We knew we had Australia coming up, so, of course, Steve DiGiorgio was probably one of the first ones to come to mind. He did ‘The Gathering’ record with us and we enjoyed that whole cycle of touring, so he was definitely, probably, our first choice. We didn’t want to go through auditions and do all that. We just knew that he was here, and he could do it, and it was killer.”
Asked if there was a particular reason that Greg just had enough of it, Billy replied: “Well, I think that the last tour he just wasn’t getting along, and he just decided that that was going to be the last tour with us, so we just kind of said, ‘Well, okay. I guess we’ll have to maybe look for what’s coming up in the future.’ You know — there’s nothing we can do.” – Blabbermouth.net
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.