Tonight Alive’s performance at Slim’s on February 22, 2019 is cancelled. Please contact your point of purchase for refunds.
Dear Humans. It’s with heavy but knowing hearts that we have come to the decision to cancel our upcoming US tour for Jan/Feb 2019. Our touring schedule over the years has been demanding and truthfully the makeup of our entire reality. Reaching the end of a particularly turbulent year we are seeing the need to address and prioritise our mental and physical health. So in the interest of personal well-being and professional longevity Tonight Alive will be taking a hiatus from international touring. We are treating this as a matter of the heart, mind, body and soul and hope you can accept our sincere apology to those we are letting down. Despite the intensities of 2017/18, we have continuously felt the love, connection and support from you all. Thank you for exploring and expressing yourselves so purely and fearlessly in the Underworld era. We are inspired by you and immensely grateful for this chapter of memories. Please be kind to yourselves. We won’t be far away.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.