On sale: Monday, 4/1 @ 10am
Formed in the Summer of 2008, San Diego based band Through the Roots have been covering ground and making waves across the United States, and recently Canada. Fusing rock and electronic elements with a strong roots reggae foundation, Through the Roots have developed a unique sound and experience that captivates audiences during their live performances.
2011 proved to be a very successful year for Through the Roots. The band released the EP “Here to Stay” in the Spring that debuted at #2 on the iTunes Reggae Chart. On top of the EP release, Through the Roots hit the road hard playing over 140 shows in 38 of the nations 50 states. They supported nationally recognized artists such as Iration, Tribal Seeds, The Expendables, and The Green on their respective national tours. This all culminated to the band being nominated for and winning Pier Magazine’s award for 2011 Breakout Artist of the Year.
Feeding off of the success seen in 2011, Through the Roots hit the road hard in the first half of 2012 supporting The Expendables on the 2012 Winter Blackout Tour and Tribal Seeds on the 2012 Summer Vibes US/Canada tour Through the Roots has also kept busy developing new material and collaborating with other artists. In May of 2012, the single “Bigger Than You and Me” was released on the Through the Roots official site as a free download. The track was done in collaboration with PrimaVolta and has received positive feedback on the road. With new music in the works and another tour to be announced soon, be sure to keep up to date with the latest news at the official site: www.throughtheroots.com
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.