On sale Wednesday, 3/27
Door 6:30 / Show 7:30
VIP Door 6pm
The founders of theSkimm are coming to your city for a fun night out, full of empowering conversation, networking, cheersing, and more to celebrate their new book, How to Skimm Your Life.
It might seem like everyone you know took a secret class on how to navigate life – and you were out sick that day. Enter: theSkimm.
theSkimm was founded in 2012 by Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg and since then they’ve created the fastest growing email newsletter on the market, a suite of products, and become a beloved brand for more than 7 million members.
Whether you’re a recent grad, looking to make a change, or just want to reset, Carly and Danielle will host a night of helpful and entertaining conversation. You’ll walk away feeling empowered to do the things you’ve been putting off — whether that’s negotiating a salary, saving your money, or finally learning how to pick out the right bottle of wine.
Each ticket includes pre-show networking with other Skimm’rs in your area, a copy of theSkimm’s book, How to Skimm Your Life (a $27.00 value, published by Ballantine Books), and an evening of real talk.
VIP ticket includes:
- Meet & Greet with theSkimm founders Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg
- New headshots taken by a professional photographer
- Tote bag filled with gifts and goodies with some of theSkimm’s favorite products
- Complimentary wine flight
- Preferred Event Seating
- VIP early entry into venue
- Official VIP Laminate
- Signed copy of How to Skimm Your Life
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.