THE CIRCUS IS COMING TO TOWN!!! Lace up your boots, let your hair down, and strap in. It’s going to be a wild ride.
THE SHRINE // https://
Formed in 2008, The Shrine play a houserocking breed of heavy, psychedelic, riff based Rock n’ Roll. Their debut, recorded on vintage reel-to-reel tape, by local hero Dave O. Jones and under the auspices of the notorious Chuck Dukowski, is the perfect soundtrack to any debaucherous gathering of longhairs. If you and your rag-tag group of riff-raff friends are planning a road trip to Humboldt County to “Score”, this is the album you need to be listening to on the way. The Shrine is Josh Landau on guitar/vocals, Courtland Murphy on bass, and Jeff Murray on Drums. Dig It. — Harley Rother
GLITTER WIZARD // https://
This band of California rifflords pillage the best of vintage hard rock while keeping their laser eyes on the future, creating a unique brand of oddball psychedelia. Their onstage performance is a glammed-up force to be reckoned with and they’ve been taking their act on the road from the West Coast all the way to Europe.
MIND MELD // https://
Hailing from the vast sprawl of Los Angeles, MIND MELD became one in the early daze of 2015. Their melodic brand of heavy rock’n’roll is catchier and more fully-realized than 99.9% of their peers and their hooks will grab you like a paddle cactus quill and bury themselves deep under your skin, but there will be no pain.
Members of the unit have played with and/or are current members of other bands, but MIND MELD’s sum is greater than it’s parts. Something about the band’s sound is so natural and organic that it immediately feels like something you’ve heard before, but you won’t be able to place it because it’s all original.
BANQUET // https://
Heavy psych sound from San Francisco! Dual ripping lead guitars, howling vocals and a gut-busting rhythm section.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.