Mitch Polzak and The Royal Deuces was founded in California in 1999 and has been entertaining audiences world wide with their highly original sound and show since then. Mitch has worked and or recorded with such artists as Deke Dickerson, Peter Rowan of Bill Monroe and the Bluegrass Boys, Don Maddox of The Maddox Brothers and Rose, Joe Clay, Lazy Lester, Gene Summers, Chris Sprague, Johnny Cuviello (Drummer for Bob Wills), and has published articles for Play Guitar magazine.
The high-energy three piece ensemble performs Rockabilly from the late ’50s Sun Records era, guitar instrumentals from influences such as Joe Maphis, Merle Travis, and Chet Atkins, to a wide a range of Bakersfield Honky Tonk and Truck Driving music. Mitch also adds the 5 String Banjo to the show, bringing in the influence of Earl Scruggs and Ralph Stanley. Les James on drums and Hank Maninger on bass round out the lineup.
The band has entertained audiences multiple times at the legendary Viva Las Vegas Rock n Roll event in Las Vegas, Hot August Nights in Reno for the Peppermill Casino, The Shake the Shack Festival in Seattle, and many other engagements stateside as well as appearances in Holland, Belgium, Germany, and the Czech Republic.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.