On sale: Monday, 6/17 @ 10am
With a surf rock, 60’s british invasion, garage rock sound born from a mundane high school classroom, The Grinns formed as an after school ritual to escape from Southern California’s suburban routine.
The Red Pears
The Red Pears are an indie/alternative band from El Monte, CA. The band consists of Henry Vargas on guitar and vocals, Jose Corona on drums, and their good friend Patrick Juarez helping on bass. The group started in the summer of 2014, when Jose and Henry got together with talks of forming another band having known each since high school and playing in different groups, separately and together. Things took off from there as they both shared similar influences, similar backgrounds and similar mindsets and visions.
They started as a duo, with their first gig together being an open mic at a church. The duo became a trio and started playing anything from house parties, to bars, to coffee shops, to open mics. Things started moving fast as the release of ‘We Bring Anything to the Table… Except Tables, We Can’t Bring Tables to the Table’, garnered unexpected attention. They have continued playing and noticed a growth in their audience throughout the years since.
With a very loyal and supportive fan base, and with their latest record, ‘For Today, For Tomorrow, For What Is, For What Could’ve Been’, the group is reaching new heights and new territory that has been seen inconceivable for any Latino coming out of the San Gabriel Valley.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.