Take two Americana singer-songwriters, an indie-rock veteran of a drummer, country-born bassist, and metal-bred pedal steel player, and what do you get: the rough-hewn yet driftwood-smooth; rebel-headed, but heart-of-gold sound of The Good Luck Thrift Store Outfit. The outfit includes singer-songwriters Chris Doud and Willy Taylor, drummer Aaron Burtch, Taylor Webster on Bass and vocals, and multi-instrumentalists Matt Cordano and Chandler Pratt. Likened to anything from Old Crow Medicine Show and The Avett Bros. to Asleep at the Wheel, Bob Wills and even Neil Young (depending on which live set you happen to catch) they most often defy categorization, usually settling for some hybrid of Americana, folk, rock, bluegrass, and that sweet, old country & western. They describe their efforts as trying to make good, honest, insightful music, that’s not afraid of a good time and a little fun, that people will move their feet to, and that also goes real well with a straight road and a long drive.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.