The Blasters stink of rockabilly. A unique part of the Los Angeles punk scene of the 1980s, they project the essence of small streets of post-war neighborhoods, car culture and the sun-bleached concrete of Downey, California. They are lead by Phil Alvin’s soulful bellowing about causing chaos, chasing women and the loss of the citrus groves. Influenced by the likes of The Rolling Stones, Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, and many others who came and went during the 1950’s, The Blasters play the songs of the working man’s curse and rock and roll romance. Founding members Phil Alvin and John Bazz, with the addition of Keith Wyatt on lead guitar and Jerry Angel on drums, are carrying on their hard-won legacy of one of the most credible and recognizable bands in Americana music.
On sale: Thursday, 2/28 @ 10am
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.