The Iron Heart formed from the roots of old friendships and the ashes of old bands. Brought together again by their love of creating music Thomas Fine, Justin Altamura & Joel Fennie conceived The Iron Heart. After spending years together and apart, they brought their previous experience as well as individual influences to the table – developing a new sound described as “the new rock.” Molding a mixture of hard rock with a touch of blues and indie flare, the Iron Heart delivers a distinct sound.
Sunrunners is a San Francisco-based quintet led by singer / songwriter Stephen Loase. Since releasing their first self-titled album in 2014 the band has been making a name for themselves with high-energy live shows at popular Bay Area venues like Great American Music Hall, Rickshaw Stop, Slim’s, Bottom of the Hill, Elbo Room and more. A combination of haunting piano licks, ethereal guitar and synth riffs, pounding bass lines all backed by a thunderous drumset, you can catch them on Spotify, Soundcloud and, if you’re lucky, Live 105’s Soundcheck Show w/ Aaron Axelson (w/ single “Stars and Colors”). The band is headed into the studio later this year to work on their next album, and they can’t freaking wait to share it with you all.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.