Sleeping With Sirens will embark on a North American underplay tour this Fall in support of their new album Gossip, out September 22 via Warner Bros. Records. The 4-week tour kicks off August 31 in San Francisco at Slim’s, and offers fans a special chance to catch the band live in an intimate setting, including stops at The Gramercy Theatre in New York, Troubadour in Los Angeles, and more.
Gossip, the band’s fifth studio album, was produced by David Bendeth (Paramore, All Time Low) and is brimming with catchy riffs, intricate beats, and singer Kellin Quinn’s soul-striking vocals. The 11-track set takes Sleeping with Sirens to a new era in their career, while maintaining the unique spirit that has resonated with millions of listeners since their 2010 debut album. The first single, “Legends” has been named the official song of Team USA for Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018.
Sleeping With Sirens – Kellin Quinn [vocals], Jack Fowler [lead guitar], Nick Martin [rhythm guitar], Justin Hills [bass], and Gabe Barham [drums]— have emerged as one of the most influential artists in the alternative rock genre, selling an impressive 1.5 million albums worldwide with over 400M + Spotify streams and 350M+ Youtube views.
Since the release of their 2010 debut With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear, the band has quietly pushed the envelope, delivering a delicate one-two punch of towering melodies and tight musicality that has galvanized a diehard fan base dubbed “Strays.” From the #3 debut of 2013’s Feel on the Billboard Top 200, to the Top 15 success of 2015 follow-up Madness, Sleeping With Sirens have earned unanimous acclaim, with The New York Times praising how the music “blends tender and anguished in equal measure,” while Alternative Press dubbed them 2014 “Artist of the Year” at the Alternative Press Music Awards and have touted them on its cover six times. They have headlined sold-out shows all over the world, and graced the main stages of several prestigious festivals, including Warped Tour, Reading & Leeds and more.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.