Los Angeles-based genre-defying singer/songwriter/producer + viral sensation, Oliver Tree, has made waves with his unique high-energy sound and eccentric persona. Tree’s critically acclaimed debut EP Alien Boy, impressive debut at #5 on iTunes. The EP’s lead singles, “Alien Boy” x “All That” are accompanied by a hilarious companion video where Oliver can be seen cruising around on everything from a Razor scooter to a monster truck.
Last year, Tree joined close friend and collaborator, Whethan, on select dates of The Chainsmokers’ “Memories” Tour and also teamed up with Louis The Child on select dates of their 2017 tour, including a sold-out show at Los Angeles’ famed Hollywood Palladium. This tour was just the next on the ever-growing list of live shows for Oliver Tree since making his festival debut this past summer with solo sets at Lollapalooza and Outside Lands.
Always creating new and exciting comedic content, Oliver Tree teamed up with meme sensation Fuck Jerry to create original content for the brand’s hugely popular Instagram page earlier last year.
Having made a striking debut with a visionary, Thom Yorke-approved cover of Radiohead’s “Karma Police,” Tree soon shook up the music scene with featured collaborations including Whethan vs. Oliver Tree’s “When I’m Down” and Getter’s “Forget It (Feat. Oliver Tree).” Tree lit up last year’s Coachella with his distinctive look – featured in LA Weekly’s “The Best (And Weirdest) Fashion At Coachella 2017” – and memorable live appearance alongside frequent collaborator Whethan. In addition, Tree recently made his network television debut by joining Getter for a live rendition of “Forget It” on NBC’s Last Call with Carson Daly.
Huffington Post has applauded his work as “an enigma of genre. While (Tree is) primarily a pianist, guitarist and producer, his real-instruments-based-production incorporates rap, male and female vocal harmonies, poetic lyrics, strings and a hearty dose of synth…as much philosopher as musician, and a big dreamer at that, (Tree’s) goal is to push the art form forward, and beyond the electronic scene, he aims to have his work reach the world and in doing so, better his listeners’ lives,” while NYLON encourages everybody to “get weird to the sweet, sweet sounds of Oliver Tree.”
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.