The Juno and MMVA nominated Vancouver-based band, comprised of Ryan Guldemond, Molly Guldemond, Jasmin Parkin, Ali Siadat and Mike Young, has had a whirlwind decade; garnering six top 10 singles on the alt rock Canadian charts and 41 million streams and counting on digital platforms. Their latest album, 2017’s No Culture, produced “The Drugs” a #1 single on the Alt Rock charts in Canada for three consecutive weeks. The alt-rockers first earned critical acclaim with their debut albums Touch Up (2007) and O My Heart (2008). The releases that followed, Eureka (2011) and The Sticks (2012) delivered the top 5 radio hits “The Stand”, “Bit By Bit” and “Let’s Fall In Love”, making the band the second most aired alternative act in Canada in 2012 and 2013. In 2014 they racked up more hits with “Get Out The Way”, “Monkey Tree” and “Modern Love” from their much-lauded record Very Good Bad Thing. The band has also found success on the road, most recent tours include sold-out headline dates across North America, selling out the historic Massey Hall, and a record-breaking five consecutive sold-out shows at the Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver. Mother Mother released their newest offering Dance and Cry on November 2nd, 2018.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.