Moonalice, a psychedelic, roots-rock band of seasoned musicians, was the brainchild of the great producer, T Bone Burnett in 2007 because he wanted to create a band with a San Francisco 60’s sound. Moonalice plays mostly original material mixed with some covers, and during their extended freeform jams the band moves as one, drawing from many musical genres honed from years of experience playing with various major acts.Every show has an original art poster, created by a well-known artist, and with its own unique Moonalice “legend.” The poster is given free to all attendees. www.moonaliceposter.comAll Moonalice concerts are broadcast live in HD and available in an online archive shortly after their set. www.moonalice.com
Over 409k on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moonalice
Over 67k on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moonalice
MOONALICE Band members:
Barry Sless: lead guitar, pedal steel guitar, bass (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz)
Pete Sears: bass, guitar, keyboards, vocals (Doobie Decibel System, Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Long John Baldry, original Jefferson Starship, Hot Tuna, Peter Rowan, Jimi Hendrix, Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Phil Lesh & Friends, Steve Kimock, David Nelson, John Lee Hooker and more).
Roger McNamee: rhythm and lead guitar, bass, vocals (Doobie Decibel System (DDS) Duo with Jason Crosby and Doobie Decibel System (DDS) Band with Jason Crosby, Pete Sears, Dan “Lebo” Lebowitz and Jay Lane. Plus Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers)
John Molo: drums, vocals (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones).
With special guest:
Jason Crosby: guitar, fiddle, keyboards, vocals (Susan Tedeschi, Robert Randolph, Bob Weir, Phil Lesh, Carlos Santana, Pete Seeger, Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen & Dave Matthews and more).
Big Steve Parish: Manager, Road Scholar, Medicine Man, Story Teller. (Grateful Dead family member and co-founder of Jerry Garcia Band).
DOOBIE DECIBEL SYSTEM (DDS):
As the Dewey Decimal System organizes library materials by discipline or field of study, DDS throws its diverse musical talents together to create riffs and songs that cross genre and generation. On any given night, DDS play their original songs and dip into rock ‘n’ roll archives playing a variety of classics from The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead and many more. Their distinctive electric style is heard in every song while they continue to surprise the audience by playing improvisations and creating a unique sound that encapsulates their talents and energy.
Every show has an original art poster, created by a well-known artist, and with its own unique “legend.” The poster is given free to all attendees.
Live streaming HD video of every performance is recorded and archived for free listening via Moonalice Couch Tour®
View DDS videos at DDSband.com
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.