Since then they have steadily built a glowing international reputation via a string of well-loved EPs and a fistful of remixes (including Kelis, Lana Del Ray, Ultraísta) since 2011. Plaudits from the electronic press have flowed thick and fast alongside support from radio heavyweights: Zane Lowe, Huw Stephens, Annie Mac, B. Traits, Pete Tong and Gilles Peterson amongst others.
The past 18 months has been a glorious blur, with weekends dedicated to touring — the duo have zipped around UK, Europe, the US and Australia — whilst keeping a strict 9-to-5 work ethic in the studio during the week that has enabled them to record their finest work to date. It’s hard to pick out highlights, but Glastonbury, Warehouse Project, and Bestival were particularly special milestones.
Intrigued by the dynamics of electronic music for the dance floor as much as the richness and human quality of live instrumentation and song craft, they have worked tirelessly to evolve and forge a unique, compelling and deeply soulful marriage of the organic and the synthetic, showcased on their forthcoming debut.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.