The innovative sounds of The John Brothers Piano Company are the colors of timeless energy – early jazz meets stride and swing. But the definitive quality of this dynamic quartet does lies not just in genres they bend or blend, but in a strong notion that the audience has been the primary inspiration in the development of their sound. From their first sidewalk street show – hauling their Wurlitzer spinet to the nearest subway station – to a weekly appearance at an after-hours speakeasy, to theaters and festival stages throughout the country. The John Brothers Piano Company have already taken their music from the streets of the West Coast and the East Coast to the stages of SFJAZZ Festival, First City Festival, Stern Grove Festival, Coup de Grâce Saint-Prime, Edwardian Ball, Monterey Jazz Festival and Outside Lands. The skillful compositions and playful dynamics unfold new musical possibilities with unrelenting energy, elegance, flowing through everything they produce.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.