Francisco Fernandez has been the bucking force behind his unstoppable outlaw cowboy band for the last ten years. His punkabilly roadhouse rock and roll has commanded attention anywhere he plays, charging upwards from the streets of San Francisco to eventually headlining SF’s The Great American Music Hall and opening for Cyndi Lauper on her Memphis Blues tour.
Francisco’s been busier than ever these days, headlining Lightning in a Bottle, LA’s The Mint and House of Blues, and many other festivals and venues on the west coast this summer.
Now The Ferocious Few is making music their full time job, touring endlessly in a Prius with their mind set on playing for as many people as possible.
With thousands of Facebook fans demanding they play around the country, help them give people what they want: rock & roll with as much soul as grit.
Constantly striving to explore the boundaries and edges of human emotion, Papa Bear captures a deep perspective into the human experience. Lyrical content covers the gamut of mystery, beauty, and the comedy and tragedy of life. The musical lineage stems from the folk heritage, but ranges broadly… from Americana and bluegrass, to blues, jazz, and good old rock ‘n’ roll. PB and the Easy Love’s shows typically end in a massive singalong, blurring the boundaries between performer and audience, and inviting all to express themselves.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.