‘Joy As An Act Of Resistance’ is a parade.
It is a parade of laughing at the funeral, of listening to the bastards, of phlegm on the mirror.
It is a parade of my Grandfather’s wit, it is all the shit haircuts I’ve ever had.
It is a parade of naivety, of a warm embrace, it is Young Thug’s dress.
It is the parade of being carried through the grim dark.
It is a parade of laughing at yourself. It is love. It is loving yourself.
It is a parade of Tony Benn’s smile.
It is Idles, for now. It is the beautiful smell of immigrant food.
It is a parade of vulnerability. It is Ilie Nastase.
It is a parade of being at your worst. It is our best, for now.
It is our thank you. It is our sorry.
It is a parade without fluff but with a ton of glitter and violence.
It is a parade of what I truly miss and what I truly have.
It is a parade of the second album. It is us cutting its fucking head off.
It is a parade of joy in the face of all we don’t want and all we fear.
It is a parade of you.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.