The Hot Mountain Dips stay true to the classic San Francisco music scene providing free-form funkified blues with tasty grooves similar to the improvisation heavy bands of the ’60s and ’70s. The Dips create a show atmosphere where heckling and “Hot Dips!” chants are always recommended. Their originals have taken the Bay Area by storm, blossoming from this particular union of friends and talent that dips deep down into that greasy loud rock and roll of generations past. Constantly striving to be atypical, the Dips feature a lead vocalist on drums, harmonica tones not yet heard before, and ripping guitar and bass lines dipping through extended periods of improvisation.
Hailing from the Bay Area, The Humidors have been churning out their own unique brand of party music for half a decade. Combining elements of hard-hitting funk, greasy soul, vintage R&B, soul jazz and more you can be sure that this unit is committed to the groove in all its shapes and forms.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.