Originally from the Chicago area, Reinhart was born into a musical family with a deep love of rock-and-roll, funk, jazz, classic pop, and the blues. In her early childhood, she started joining her parents’ rock band Midnight onstage and quickly found herself hooked on performing. “One memory that stands out is my golden birthday, when I turned nine on September 9, 1999,” says Reinhart. “My parents were playing a tattoo convention and there were all these tough-looking people and biker dudes there, and I got up to sing a LeAnn Rimes song with my hair in little Princess Leia buns. But then once I started singing it got so quiet and the tattoo machines all went off—everyone was listening to me. I was so overcome by it, I cried right afterward, but they were happy tears. I just thought to myself, ‘This is amazing.’”
Through the years Reinhart continued singing with Midnight, and later joined a high school jazz band that led her to perform at major jazz festivals across Europe while still a teenager. She then studied jazz in college and, at age 20, landed a spot on season 10 of American Idol, eventually finishing in third place. The following year, Reinhart made her full-length debut with Listen Up!, a 2012 Interscope Records release that premiered at #17 on the Billboard 200 chart.
A milestone year for Reinhart, 2015 marked the release of “Can’t Help Falling in Love” (a song included on her 2016 sophomore album Better). Chosen as the unforgettable soundtrack to the Extra Gum ad spot “The Story of Sarah and Juan,” Reinhart’s spellbinding rendition hit #1 on Spotify’s global viral chart in 2015 and has now amassed over 57 million streams on the platform. That same year, Reinhart began collaborating and touring with YouTube sensation Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox, offering up jazz/ragtime/swing-inspired updates of songs like Radiohead’s “Creep” and The White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army.” To date, Reinhart’s Postmodern Jukebox contributions have garnered more than 112 million views on YouTube.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.