We are really sorry to announce that due to medical advice from her doctors Gabrielle Aplin’s North American tour due to start Sept 14th must be re-scheduled.
Gabrielle Aplin: “I’m absolutely gutted to not be physically able to complete my North American shows. I hate to let anyone down and this is not a decision I have taken lightly. I’m so so sorry to everyone who has bought tickets and who were looking forward to the show.”
We are working with tour promoters to try & reschedule the tour for early 2018 and hope to announce more information shortly.
However for anyone who wants an immediate refund, you can get these from your point of purchase.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.