Turquoise Jeep Records is an independent record label founded by Flynt Flossy and Whatchyamcallit. It is best known for its YouTube videos including “Lemme Smang It” (by Yung Humma featuring Flynt Flossy) and “Did I Mention I Like to Dance.” Currently, the label has one album titled, “Keep the Jeep Riding” and four singles and is working on a clothing line and instructional dance DVD called “Flow with the Floss.”
Flynt Flossy and Whatchyamacallit founded Turquoise Jeep Records and released the label’s first song “Stretchy Pants” as a YouTube video on March 15, 2009. The label continued to make music videos and release them to YouTube, signing new artists and got widespread attention when, in 2010, “Lemme Smang It” received over 10 million views on YouTube. Their first album “Keep the Jeep Riding” was released December 15, 2010. Turqouise Jeep toured repeatedly throughout 2011 – 2013, and continued to release new material. Flynt Flossy and Yung Humma also appeared on the track “Fuck Your Blog” by Childish Gambino. In 2013, the group released a freestyle collaboration with Humma, Flossy, and Whatchyamacallit.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.