All proceeds from ticket sales will go directly to the victims of this disaster and their families via UndocuFund (http://undocufund.org). An estimated 28,000 undocumented immigrants live and work in Sonoma County. Unlike other victims of the fires that have devastated Sonoma County, undocumented immigrants do not qualify for assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Lack of immigration status, limited English proficiency, and fear of immigration enforcement will also impede their access to disaster-relief services, even when they are eligible. The UndocuFund will ensure that undocumented families in Sonoma County impacted by the fires will have the support and resources they need to recover and rebuild.
Additionally, each show will also involve a raffle where people can enter to win prizes from over 20 different San Francisco businesses, restaurants, theaters, and concert venues. Additional funds raised at this show will also go to UndocuFund.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.