On sale: Friday, 1/11 @ 10am
Elephant Gym is a bass driver, Math-Rock band from Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Formed in 2012, the band is composed of siblings Tif on the bass, and Tell on the guitar and their high school mate, Chia-Chin on the drums. The music of Elephant Gym is known for clear and memorable bass lines, emotional guitar riffs and melodic drumming. Most songs are instrumental, but occasionally the band would invite singers to collaborate.
Elephant Gym released its first EP <Balance> in 2013, followed by debut album <ANGLE> in 2014 and second EP <WORK> in 2015. After joining Topshelf Records, Elephant Gym has finally released the second album <UNDERWATER> in 2018, and will be launching the first US tour in Spring 2019.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.