Hailing from Dublin, 20-year-old vocalist/producer/multi-instrumentalist artist EDEN is thrilled to announce his fall tour in support of his much-anticipated EP i think you think too much of me out August 19, 2016. The Futurebound Tour kicks off September 7th in Vancouver and will bring EDEN’s striking visual and energetic live performance to shows in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, London and more! Tickets on sale now as well as VIP meet & greet upgrades – PRESS HERE for more information.
EDEN recently premiered the first single and accompanying video for “sex” off the upcoming EP on Consequence of Sound, PRESS HERE to watch. The track has already racked up over 900K + listens in only a few days across platforms and is currently available as an instant download when you pre-order the EP on iTunes, PRESS HERE. In addition, fans can get the new single when they pre-order the EP or a variety of exclusive physical packages from EDEN’s store, PRESS HERE.
Growing up in Dublin, EDEN, never truly followed the typical music path. Classically trained from a young age, it wasn’t until he began learning new instruments on his own that he discovered his passion for songwriting. Frustrated with the lack of creative control in band and orchestral groups, EDEN began to hone his production talents at the age of 16. From the bedroom of his childhood home he began to cultivate a large online following, and establish in his own mind the vision for EDEN’s future.
Utilizing a “less-is-more” approach, EDEN emphasizes a blend of organic and synthesized instruments to create a unique and visceral sound. He seamlessly blends elements of influences that range from Queen and Skrillex to Kendrick Lamar and Hans Zimmer.
In August of 2015 EDEN released his debut EP: End Credits. The free release, which he wrote and produced entirely in his bedroom, has amassed over 30 million cumulative streams to date. As a follow up to the success of End Credits, EDEN continued surprising his fans by releasing his bold cinematic cover of Michael Jackson’s ‘Billie Jean’ in November 2015. The cover gained a million cumulative streams in just a week, hitting #1 on HypeM’s popular chart and landing a spot in Spotify’s New Music Friday, demonstrating EDEN’s resonance with his ever-growing fan base.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.