Colter Wall is a young Saskatchewan born songwriter and performing musician. Steeped in Old Timey material and traditional Americana, Wall’s sound is comprised of resonate and raw baritone vocals, Folk and Bluegrass style guitar and banjo picking, steady kick-drum stomping, and visually provoking, story telling lyrics. Wall Draws influence from legends of the past such as Hank Williams, Robert Johnson, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Townes Van Zandt, and The Band, as well as more modern Americana pioneers including Shovels and Rope, Jack White, Ray Lamontagne, and Shakey Graves.
His highly anticipated new album, Songs of the Plains, is out now on Young Mary’s Record Co. via Thirty Tigers.
Recorded at Nashville’s RCA Studio A with Grammy Award-winning producer Dave Cobb, the album features 11 songs including seven original songs written by Wall, versions of Billy Don Burns’ “Wild Dogs” and Wilf Carter’s “Calgary Round-Up,” as well as two cowboy traditionals.
“SONGS OF THE PLAINS IS A HEARTBROKEN TRIUMPH”–Noisey
“AMONG THE MOST REFLECTIVE YOUNG COUNTRY SINGERS OF HIS GENERATION” —THE NEW YORKER
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.