On sale Friday, 5/3 @ 10am
Amber Run are British indie three-piece Joe Keogh (Vocal/Guitar), Tomas Sperring (Bass) and Henry Wyeth (Keyboardist), who deliver cinematic pop with a moody and introspective tone.
Formed in 2012, the band met at the University of Nottingham and within their first year together self-released their debut ‘Noah’ EP, performing at Reading & Leeds Festival in August 2013. Their first album ‘5AM’, produced by Mike Crossey (Arctic Monkeys, The 1975, Foals, Two Door Cinema Club), broke the UK top 40 in 2015.
The band returned in 2017 with unrivalled passion and a sound to match in their second album ‘For A Moment, I Was Lost’; selling out their headline UK and European tours. Released to wide-spread critical acclaim, their sophomore record is a raw, deeply introspective album with rich electronic textures, moments of expansive beauty and full-blooded raw emotion.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.