On sale: Friday, 3/22 @ 10am
Door 7 / Show 8
From a one bedroom apartment he shared with his family of six, Arizona raised singer, songwriter, producer, and multi-instrumentalist Alex Aiono had already started amassing a following in the millions by the time he was 19 through touring, releasing his own independent EPs, and producing and rearranging unique “flipped” versions of popular songs on YouTube. Revealing soulful vocals, effortless charisma, and flawless production skills, it was Aiono’s viral take on Drake’s “One Dance” that exploded–receiving over 66 million views– but the clip only hints at the scope of the young artist’s talents. Discovered after busking on the Santa Monica Promenade at age 15, Aiono quickly found himself in the studio with EGOT winner John Legend, who co-wrote the title track on his 2013 indie debut EP, Young & Foolish, among other music industry beacons. Devoted to sharing the creative journey with his fans, Aiono has been consistently releasing new songs since he first started recording––collaborating with everyone from Gryffn to T-Pain (IGA) to Feder (Warner) to DJ Felix Jaehn (Universal), with whom he had his first #1 with “Hot 2 Touch” in Germany. In only the past few months, Alex has released a string of new songs for his fans both on his own he co-wrote like (“Big Mistake,” “As You Need,” “Young Love”) and via features [(“What Do We Do” with Hazers (Warner UK) and “Down Girl” with Sammi Sanchez (Downtown US)]. With over 867 million YouTube views to date, the now 23-year-old is gaining more traction recording and releasing new songs, new mashups and videos through a variety of outlets to engage a social fan base following of 5.9 million YouTube subscribers, 2.3 million Facebook followers, 2.4 million Instagram followers, and nearly half a million Twitter followers. To follow up his sold out winter 2018 North American Feels Like Tour, Aiono is launching what will be his fourth headlining tour this spring called the FUN23 TOUR.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.