On sale: Friday, 4/26 @ 12pm
Los Angeles quartet 3Teeth formed in 2013 to bring some industrial grit back into the music scene. After vocalist Alexis Mincolla and keyboardist/producer Xavier Swafford met at one of Mincolla’s underground “Lil Death” parties, they got together to form the transgressive artistic collaborative. Along with drummer Andrew Means and guitarist Chase Brawner, they create an all-inclusive experience wherein they self-produce all their music and visuals, including their videos, which serve as biting social commentary and tongue-in-cheek propaganda, similar to Rammstein or Tool. Their sound strikes a familiar tone for anyone who is a fan of early-’90s Wax Trax or the pop-industrial trinity of Ministry, Skinny Puppy, and Nine Inch Nails. In June 2014, they released their self-titled debut, which was quickly followed by a remix collection in October of the same year. 3Teeth were in the midst of recording a second LP, but fate took them down a different path: after a chance meeting with Adam Jones (Tool) at a wedding — Mincolla and Jones were both in the groom’s party — the band was invited to open Tool’s 2016 tour with Primus, opening 3Teeth up to a much wider audience. After the conclusion of the trek, 3Teeth returned to the studio and unveiled “Degrade” — the first taste of their sophomore effort shutdown.exe, which arrived in May 2017.
• Slim’s is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.